Solve the Crimes!
20 Most Shocking Unsolved Crimes: Video
Show the first 10 crimes. Write the title and two facts for each.
1. Background and information for the crime.
2. Effects, new laws, changes made in police work because of the crimes.
Bone Basics Powerpoint
Bone Basic Worksheet
Rookie Training: CSI Web Adventures: Case 1: Rookie Training
Video: Walking Terror
Moment in Time: Jamestown Colony: Video
Presentation 1: Crime Scene Basics
Forensic Files, Medical Mysteries: Ultimate Betrayal
Unit 1: Crime Scene and Eyewitness Basics
Presentation 2: Eyewitness Basics
Unit 1 Quiz: Quiz
Forensic Articles: For each article, write: Who, What, When, Where, How, and Why
Use the graphic organizer provided by the teacher to highlight your stories. Use color and drawings.
Article 1: Mass Child Sacrifice in Ancient Peru
FFFBI Academy: Work is on Classroom
Link for Staff Photos for Drawings
Video: Tourist Trap
Unit 2: Physical Evidence
Presentation 1: Physical Evidence
Lab 1 : Murder and a Meal
Introduction to Fingerprinting
Fingerprint Videos: Take notes on the same page for all videos.
1. 5 Facts about Fingerprints You Probably Didn't Know: Video
2. Fingerprint Fuming: Video Create a procedure for this experiment.
3. Fingerprint Patterns: Video Write distinctive traits for each pattern.
Draw and label each pattern.
4. Why Are Fingerprints Unique?: Video Answer the question in a complete sentence.
5. How to Dust for Finger Prints: Video Create a procedure for this process.
6. Fingerprints Hidden Secrets: Video Make a list of the hidden secrets.
Science Mystery: Arctica--Read the mystery as a class and solve it! Be the forensic anthropologists. Examine the clues and create a shared slide presentation to solve the mystery of the Lady Jane.
Lab 2--Computer Lab: Trace Evidence Investigation
Physical Evidence Review
FBI Teen Website: Violent Extremists
Presentation 2: Fingerprint Basics
Video: Textbook Murder
Presentation 3: Latent Prints
Presentation 4: Ridgeology
Presentation 5: Fingerprint Analysis Lab Power Point
Game Fingerprint Game
Under the Magnifying Glass: Forensic Science
Courtesy of Lucas in Ms. Clark's Class
Solve the Crime: The Case of the Barefoot Burglar
Camel Culture: Video
Archeology Computer Labs
Dirt Detectives Web Page
Colonial Post Card Maker Web Site: Make a Post Card and send it to your teacher. Make sure it is historically accurate.
What is the Job of an Archaeologist? Web Site